Athens time

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Another PIF........


Hey guys, now this is probably a little foolhardy of me... not having had any takers on my previous PIF yet! but the day is young... and I am positive lots of people will come by yet !

Well.... in any case I am positive! Let's be honest. A lot of you will make the equations: giving three away, getting only one back... not so good for me! Thereby totally missing the point which is making other people happy without immediate gain to yourself (in fact... in this case you even DO get something yourself... That is ONE more than nothing!! so in fact a PLUS ONE instead of a minus two....). And I just love it when someone gets something from me in the post and I have managed to guess just what would make them happy... Something you often can gather from their blogs.

I do do this from time to time and seeing people really happy with their stuff is my greatest reward. So.... On this basis I have joined a second PIF. And no worries, even if I do not get any takers, I will send all my handmade goodies out to someone who deserves it. These people can then decide for themselves whether they want to carry on with it themselves or not...

This fabulous PIF is part of the initiative of Allie from Strandz. She is also looking for some more people to join, so go on, join her or me and make a real difference!

The rules here as copied from her blog;


It works like this: the first three people to comment on this post and say they want to play along will get something handmade by me. I then have 365 days to make good. (I promise not to take that long.)

Anyone with a blog can join, it doesn't need to be something quilty, just something handmade for the next person.

To receive something from me, you need to play along too. You will need to post about it with the logo just as I have as soon as you sign up!
Please leave a comment if you would like to receive a little something from me! (Be sure to have an email address for me to contact you.)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got me!! I've had the flu so haven't really paid attention to the PIF - but I'll play with ya ;) FUN!

Lauranie said...

I don't think you are so Foolhardy!! You are full of goodness and light!! Anyone would be lucky to get something from you!! How wonderful!! :)

myBearpaw said...

Hi Magueritte, have been too busy to blog for the last couple of weeks so this is just what I need to get me motivated! I will definately have a go!

Teresa aka MarieSews said...

Darn....missed it! I'll have to be faster next time. Love your handiwork!