Athens time

Friday 13 July 2012

Summersville - The Sequel

Have you heard of 'Summersville' ? The great collection of fabric (Moda) by Lu Summers? I bet you have! It's a great line of fabric and very versatile.

How versatile became apparent this week when Lu tweeted she was 'over printing' but tantalizingly did not (yet) post a picture.

We did not have to wait long and the results are stunning! Just LOOK what came in the post today!




If you would like to snap up some of this exclusive fabric (limited supply hand printed by the designer herself) then go HERE to check it out.

Why am I sending you? Well.. out of the goodness of my heart! (and because I have just got my second order in already, so I managed to get some before they sell out! :-)

2 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

She's a clever girls that Lu!

Ann @thequiltingcats said...

Oh... It all looks delicious!!! Unfortunately my wallet is empty! :(