Athens time

Sunday 3 May 2009


Mehdi


When I was young, I followed a television series called Belle et Sebastien. The role of Sebastien is played by Medhi El Glaoui, the son of the writer of the series, the francaise Cecil Aubry. He was a lovely little boy and when I first started watching I was around the same age, about 5 or 6. I remember it well and found this tribute.






I am still trying to find out how to post vidoes in a row on the side in the videobar. I have installed the video bar but whenever I install the next video, the previous one disappears and so I can only ever have one video in the bar.... I will continue to post them in the main posts until I have found out how to do it.... Blogger help has proved no help so far... Good for posting in the main body, but nothing I found yet on the videobar..

No comments: