Athens time

Saturday 13 June 2009

mysteries solved..

I am sad now... my trusty (not so) old camera has had it... we've been together for about 4 years now, most of the day, every day... and apparently... no can fix... Or.. they can, but it is going to be so expensive, it's going to be as much as a new one...

So, for the moment I am using my son's and still have a lot of pictures I took with my camera just waiting to be put on the blog so the blog is not pictureless just yet.

The camera shop man was also at a loss why my cardreader didn't like the SD card. He said he'd bought another sort card reader, and that one was fine. Ok, did that and ..YES... that reader did read the card! So transferred all the photo's emptied it and now using my card in my son's camera. And it worked.. (for now... let's not be hasty here lol !)

So there you are. I am leaving you here, but thought you would like to know. what happened...

1 comment:

Lauranie said...

Just awful about your camera!! We "lost" ours after our trip to Disney World. But that was a couple of years ago now and I have learned to love my Canon digital! But everytime you "get used to" something, that's when something happens and you have to start all over!! I hope you have no problems getting your pictures...can't wait to see them!