Athens time

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Cooler, not so sunny..



...but that is not a bad thing when trying to fit windows... A new team has turned up and redone most of what went on before.. The back now nearly finished and hopefully finally starting the front bays now... Trials and tribulations... severe test of patience and endurance...

Will I make it to the end of the week with my sanity in tact?

(ps.. mum and dad kestrel both out on the cliffside after not seeing mum for weeks on end... does this mean the eggs have hatched...?)

6 comments:

Me and Ma said...

The cliffs in that picture remind me of a piece of cake, how the new team get things sorted for you :)

Molly said...

Beautiful! I hope your are soon in place and you are setting things right in the house!

Unknown said...

Even without the sun it is beautiful!! I think that you will make it through the week, just a wee bit less sane than the rest of us.

myBearpaw said...

The hot weather has moved up here now - it is roasting in Edinburgh and everyone is complaining as we are just not used to it! Lovely photo and I like hearing about the kestrel. Nearly there with the windows!

Jodi said...

Lovely, lovely! I'll second that on looking like a piece of cake - and is that heather growing, the purple, do you know? Very hot in the USA this week, too, on the east coast, anyway.

Rafael's Mum said...

The purple is not heather, it is red valerian. I posted a picture in a new post for you Jodi.