Athens time

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Finally... summer has arrived...(or has it...?)



now only hoping it stays a while! The promise of a great sunny day this morning, quite hot on the beach, even at 5am! that really surprised me! (took a jacket, did not need it! but after all we have had the longest day of the year so the sun should be strong early on - if it is shining, lol!-)

The window people did not finish their previous job in time so are not coming today... On the one hand this is putting things back... on the other hand, it will give me more time to clear some more things out of the way for tomorrow, when they promised they WILL be coming (fingers crossed..)

Hope you all have a good day and for those in the UK I hope for all of us that summer has finally arrived...

6 comments:

Me and Ma said...

I hope you get a chance to enjoy the sunshine :)

Kate said...

I love those milky colours. Hot here too, could be a good day for swimming!

Liz said...

keeping my fingers crossed for warm weather for you, still freezing here but your longest day was our shortest - yay!!
Lizzie
xxx

dolores said...

96F (35.5C) is what it is supposed to be today...and humid...I'll trade our summer for your summer!;)

Julie said...

Hope your window folk turn up for you tomorrow. Juliex

Susan said...

What a beautiful scene! Enjoy your day!