Athens time

Thursday 10 June 2010

Disappearing into the fog for a while....

This morning it was foggy again (it often is here..)



It seemed an appropriate moment to tell you I am going to disappear in the fog for a while...

I have really enjoyed updating you every day with the daily weather forecast but the next few weeks are going to be extremely busy (new double glazing to be installed for one plus the spring cleaning after!!), so I will have to be blogging (and mailing and answering comments and commenting, and surfing etc etc etc...) a little less...

I will miss you all and will be having a peek now and then but really need to concentrate the next few weeks or things will not get done in time!! (you see how sternly I am speaking to myself here.. this must work! Lol!! )

So I will see you.. but less... Good luck with all you have on at the moment everyone, and will see you a little inbetween and hopefully a lot more when I am fully back online!

10 comments:

Julie said...

Hope all the work goes well and you don't disappear into the fog for too long. Juliex

Dandelion Wishes said...

Good luck with all the works- and think how proud when that spring cleaning is done! Take care
Suz

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

Good luck with the windows - we'll miss your photos!

Me and Ma said...

I will miss our little chats and your photos, but I understand hoe much time it all takes up ! Don't be gone for to long xx

Molly said...

Good luck with all your projects! I'll just come back and look at your old pictures if I need a little fix. See you soon!!

Unknown said...

Loved the updates too and this is no exception. Sometimes we just need to get things done and we need to knock a few things off our lists to accomplish them. So I totally understand and look forward to your return.

Micki said...

Don't disappear too long...We will miss you!
Micki

Evelyn said...

Hope it all goes well, and you come back refreshed! Don't worry - we'll still be here. :-)

Terrie Sandelin said...

I'll just appreciate you all the more when you return! Enjoy and best of luck keeping up.

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

I am thinking of you in your busy-ness, I hope the window replacement goes really smoothly. We leave soon too, so I guess I will catch up next month! xo