Athens time

Monday 14 June 2010

I have ordered the DQS9 fabrics!

and I am working on my design.. (just after I finish the studying... such wrong timing this DQS launch!! - or is the exam the wrong date....mmmm...)

I ordered a half yd bundle of these (Sandi Henderson, Meadowsweet);



Peony Plaid in Blush
Chain flower in Blush
Paper Snowflake in Banana
Strawberry Fields in Yellow
Splashy Rose in Citrus
Grand Foliage in Blush

(image courtesy of So FUn Fabrics on etsy. http://sofunfabrics.blogspot.com/2009/11/pre-order-nowsandi-henderson.html where I also ordered these)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful array of fabrics.

Cathie said...

Ooooooh the fun you will have!

Trisha said...

Oh, they are so gorgeous!

Me and Ma said...

I am not a big fan of yellow but I love it here with the hot pink :)

Jessica said...

I love the Meadowsweet line, so pretty!

Lizzet said...

Meadowsweet it is a beautiful range of fabrics and I am sure you are going to make something amazing :) My favourite is Happy Butterfly and I am looking for an excuse to make something with it!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

those are so pretty! I hope I'm your partner. ;)

myBearpaw said...

Gorgeous fabric - love those hot colours! You are good, buying fabric so soon!!